Projects Abroad offers a wide variety of projects for corporate groups to get involved in the developing world. Our aim is to take the pressure off your organisation by arranging safe, rewarding and enjoyable trips for anything from five to one hundred employees.
Projects Abroad has been specialising in arranging volunteer placements in the developing world since it was founded in 1992. Over the last decade we have sent over 90,000 volunteers from around the world to hundreds of different projects across 30 destinations and volunteering as part of a group has grown dramatically during that time.
A corporate volunteering group trip provides great benefits to a community in a developing country while generating business value in the form of increased employee engagement and opportunities for team-building.
Ideas for Corporate Group Trips
- Building Project – build classroom, library or sports facilities for a school
- Care & Community Project – renovate a care centre and look after underprivileged children
- Care & Conservation Project – do your bit for the environment whilst looking after children in an orphanage
Community involvement is a crucial part of corporate citizenship. Employee volunteers are perhaps the greatest asset companies can influence when trying to have a positive impact in the communities worldwide. It is the employees themselves who strengthen corporate citizenship from the inside out with compassion, innovative ideas and unparalleled energy.
We can organise a bespoke volunteer group trip for your company. Your group could join a building, medical, conservation, care or community-based project. It can be for as short as 1-week to as long as 3-months, it is entirely up to you!
The benefits of corporate volunteering:
- Companies benefit through motivated employees, and improved brand and reputation.
- Employees benefit though new skills development, an improved ability to work with people from different cultures, and better communications skills.
- Local communities benefit from the new skills they learned and the services that have been provided by the corporate volunteers.
Corporate Social Responsibility
The new phase of CSR has kicked-in. It has evolved drastically over the last 30 years. Companies around the world are now taking greater responsibility for their effects on environmental and social wellbeing. International corporate volunteering is an integral component of CSR. Through the implementation of employee engagement through volunteering goes a step beyond sending donations to environmental and humanitarian projects and charities.
Statistics from Deloitte show the importance of volunteering to employees within their company.
Not interested in a group trip but would like to send employees on individual volunteer projects, please see here.
If you want more information on the types of projects that your corporate group can get involved with, please see here.